Saturday, March 8, 2014

Production Update 3-8-2014

Just a heads up on what's going on right now.

I've been busy fulfilling waiting lists on certain items so that's the main reason it's been taking so long for them to be back in stock... they get first dibs. All have been shipped. So if you've been waiting on something to be back in stock, my recommendation is please contact me and I'll add your name to the list and your item will be at the front of the line, weeks if not months before I have enough inventory to put them back in stock and available to order for the general public.


But, as a general product availability update for today I currently have 2 left-over Siva Linga Stone replicas up for grabs and available to order (all others have been claimed... which is why it's a good idea to ask to be placed on a waiting list... you get the item first).


I also still have 3 of City of the Twin Serpents "Tongue"Small Wall Reliefs (pictured left) available to order, and 1 featuring the "Fangs" design (pictured right).

And now for the production update...

I'm now casting like crazy to get everything back in stock so I'm multitasking.


Here's a yet-to-be demolded Siva Linga Stone replica.


These are the "Fangs" and "Tongue" small wall reliefs just poured into their molds. They are ready to be demolded as I type this, freeing up the molds to make more.


More Idol Artifact Pedestals are also being cast as I type this. I had a small batch made but they've all been claimed so if you want one, please feel free to contact me and ask to be placed on a waiting list so you get first dibs on the next batch. I'm planning on making the next batch as big as possible.

That's it for now. Well, better get back to the workbench...