Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Batch of Sivalinga Stones in the Works!


Due to several requests, as well as the overwhelming positive responses to this piece, I'll be making new batches of siva linga stones. I had already recently ordered more material to produce the stones and as soon as I'm ready to rock and roll I I'll be casting them like crazy! My goal is to make as large a batch as I can, but these things take time as they are hand-made and done as time permits. As soon as I have a few ready to ship, I'll be posting and update and announcing them as being "back in stock," at the same time working on more to increase the inventory.

While I don't have a specific timeframe at this point, I'm hoping to have some ready by the end of October. I'm working on several projects simultaneously, including a new small wall sculpture, painting more units of the "Twin Serpent" wall relief, the "Fangs" small wall relief, and the "Tongue" small wall relief (the latter three are in stock and ready to ship as of this writing), plus my halloween costume which is becoming somewhat more and more elaborate (details on that later). So for those who've been waiting for these to come back, I thank you for your infinite patience.

Keep checking right here on this blog for updates.