Monday, December 31, 2012

Something PRECIOUS Came in the Mail Today!

In an unassuming bubble mailer came this circular object from some short guy named Bilbo.

This here is a pretty nice replica I got for dirt cheap of the One Ring of Sauron from The Lord Of The Rings. It's tungsten with gold finish and laser engraved elvish inscription:

"One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."



Getting chills yet? Or are you under its power and can't stop glazing at it. Well, you can't haves it! It's MINE! My precious! It belongs to us! Gnnnnaaaaaaaagghhhh!!!!!!!

Sorry, don't know what came over me.



So I find out the ring size used for filming was a size 11, so naturally that's what I got. I have no intention of wearing it as I'll be putting this on display with the rest of my props. But interestingly, it fits! (Or did it resize itself, claiming me as its slave?)