Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Medallion Display Stands WILL Be Back In Stock - NO JOKE

Hello there.

The lack of updates needs to change, so here's one, not a big one, but an update nonetheless. Firstly, YES, escaping from extinction, new Medallion Stands are truly being worked on, and will be available again real soon. 

Don't believe me? Oh... skeptic eh?

Well, here ya go...


That there is the very first one in the first batch of 2012 in the "Aztec" color option.


No, I'm not making edible chocolate versions for Easter, but here are 3 more, cleaned up, primed, basecoated and ready to come to life with good ol' paint.

The process is slow, but hey, it's just me here. Here are some castings of the Medallion Display Stands, as well as the Siva Linga Stones standing by for prep work including filling, sanding, sealing, and priming before they go back to the work bench.


And now for my next trick, I will get up off my lazy behind and soon have what can be considered a quasi-inventory of these stands and stone replicas. That would be amazing, so you won't want to miss it! Oh, look, a bed! I... think I'll... (yawn).. think I'll just... lay here and... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

-AL